THE GOVERNMENT COULD CONDUCT FEASIBILITY STUDIES TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE FOLLOWING WOULD WORK:
Simple solution to saving our planet,
lowering gas prices
and creating tens of millions of permanent green jobs that
would eradicate poverty:
(1) Government needs to install solar panels on every rooftop in America and on the sides of every tall building in America ( economies of scale will make solar panels cheap and the government can recoup its expenses by charging the regular amount on each utility bill )
By having solar panels everywhere, we reduce the demand for gas and prices should come down dramatically
(2) Government needs to install “wind farms” wherever possible
(3) Government needs to install “bloom energy” boxes outside every residential and commercial building.
Bloom energy boxes can work on any form of energy without burning it ( burning is what causes pollution )
(4) Turning regular farming into non-factory, organic farming and thus we get to eat food that is free from cancer causing pesticides and chemical additives
and stop the cruel treatment of animals in factory farms which presently result in the use of vaccines, hormones and antibiotics to keep the animals alive under torturous conditions.
(5) To further reduce pollution,
the US government should be involved in the research of
designing cars and trucks where
the entire bottom chassis is covered entirely by one single, very thin, detachable battery,
so that cars can go from battery station to battery station along highways without having to
charge the car but
every station will have a moving platform with technicians working under the moving platform that are able to
detach the battery easily from under the car when
the car enters in one end of the battery station and stops on the moving platform,
and at the next stop on the moving platform, the technicians
(working under the moving platform) install a fully charged battery that
got its power from "pollution free" bloom energy boxes described above:
IF THE ABOVE IS DONE :
Permanent “green jobs” in the tens of millions will create a fully employed economy which will benefit all the other parts of the economy due to its “spin off “ effects.
Also, we would be able to eat fish again since our rivers, lakes and oceans would not be polluted by mercury, presently coming from coal and oil fired plants.
All the above can be done by taking a tiny portion of the yearly 1.4 trillion the government now spends on the warfare corporations and institutions and creating feasibility studies to see what works and what does not.